Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Time To Wake Up

Each morning waking up and wondering if life is really worth . Our doors are full of bars and roads broken glass we can't pass or step on comfortably. But who do we blame, it is us and the input we put in life,characterised by our actions. If I wake up in the morning to follow smoke that leads me to where soup is ready, will I sit down a beat my chest saying I know how to make soup? I don't think so, the best I can do is give a compliment and the credit goes to the one who made it. That is how we are living, always dreaming of big things yet we forsake small details that count..remember a house isn't made up of stones alone, their is combination of concrete too, so is life, it ain't made up of big success only,,,small things we archieve mount up to make big things...lets wake up from the dilution of expecting big yet the small are forsaken and we end up staying on the fence as others feast

No comments:

Post a Comment